Hello! My name is Austin Tasato. I like software engineering, and understanding how it works.
My academic/professional interests include:
- Software development tools
- Computing education
- Currently working on my senior project, Shaka Scheme, a partially-compliant R7RS interpreter/compiler, at UH Manoa (e.g. shaka-scheme).
- Interned for Amazon Web Services doing automation work (not DevOps).
- Worked on a virtual reality project with the Pacific Aviation Museum.
- Contributed to a bioinformatics (genomics) workflow application in R with single-cell RNA sequencing data analysis
- Presence on Stack Overflow with most activity with the
- I do have a GitHub.